- Real change happens on a BodyMind level
- Each of us plays an essential role in our personal growth and healing
- Patterns of action, thought, feeling and movement can change when we feel safe and welcome to explore our innermost self
- Our role as teacher/therapist is to empower you to undo self-limiting patterns and recover your innate wholeness
Our Students and Clients:
- Value good self-care and want to feel comfortable in their body, significant relationships, work and community
- Are mature, non-competitive, and seek the wisdom that comes from accepting themselves ‘as they are’, as they face the challenges of every stage of life
- Recognize that self-discovery and healing require adapting old routines and new learning
Some of the Benefits Our Students Report include:
- Increased Relaxation
- More Energy, Less Fatigue
- Enhanced Capacity for Pleasure and Fun
- Relief of Chronic Tension and Pain
- Resolution of Inner and Interpersonal Conflicts
- Physical and Emotional Healing
- Ability to Make New Life Choices
All of our programs are based on Mindfulness*
and BodyMind Wholism**
*Mindfulness is a meditative state characterized by relaxed & open attention to the arising moment-to-moment experience.
**BodyMind Wholism recognizes the interconnectedness of physical, mental, emotional and energetic levels of experience.
"There is in all things visible,
a hidden wholeness."
- Thomas Merton